Have you guys ever heard of Bloglovin’?
Since you’re reading this.. I know you occasionally check out at least one blog, but if you’re like me you probably have a few more that you like to check in on and read. For a long time, I had my favorites bookmarked and would check them at night when I got home from work. Then, I heard about this really helpful app/website that changed the way I read blogs – Bloglovin’. It’s certainly one of my most used apps, I love how easy it makes staying current on your favorite blogs!
I use it both online and on my phone, and both are really user friendly. Here’s a snapshot from my main landing screen on the website with some of my favorite features highlighted: Here are just a few reasons why I can’t live without Bloglovin’
It saves me so much time! No need to use bookmarks to navigate to all of the different blogs I like to check in on. This consolidates all new content into one feed streamlining the process.
- I LOVE that you can organize your favorite blogs into groups. If you’re in the mood to read a fashion post, click on your fashion/beauty group and all you will see is the posts from the fashion/beauty bloggers you follow. I also LOVE that they’re alphabetized.. ahh organization!
- It’s a great app / website to use when you have a few minutes to kill. Waiting for a friend at Starbucks? Check bloglovin’ It’s an easy activity that doesn’t have to suck you in for hours like other apps (cough.. Pinterest..)
- Finding new blogs- this is a great tool for finding new blogs that you might like! I love checking out the ‘popular’ and ‘find blogs’ buttons.
- Both the website and the app have a clean, streamlined, organized look.
- You can ‘like’ posts, and it saves a list of the posts you like. I use this a lot when I read something I know I’ll want to use later- like a recipie
I highly reccommend giving Bloglovin’ a try- I really think you’ll like it.. plus if you hate it, you can just delete your account / the app (it’s free! so you aren’t out anything) If you do give it a try, be sure to follow me! Note: Bloglovin’ in no way compensated me or even knows I’m writing this post… It’s just a tool that makes my life easier and I thought you might like it too!
Do you use a reader to stay up to date with your favorite blogs? I’d love to know which one & how you like it!