Day Six: A list of top 5 things that make you happy
1. Summertime– I love summertime and everything that comes with it… sunshine, a nice tan, longer days, fruity drinks, pool days.. just that feeling that people have in the summertime, everyone is more relaxed and laid back!
2. Freshly washed laundry – Is there anything better than the smell of freshly washed clothes? I don’t think so… It’s just the whole process of actually doing the laundry I could live without!
3. Traveling– 2013 was a great travel year for me, Hawaii, Mexico, Germany and a few other small trips within the US. I’ve already got a Caribbean vacation, and another trip to Hawaii on the calendar for 2014, so hopefully it will shape up to be another great travel year!
4. Office Supplies – I’m obsessed with office supplies.. sharpie pens (the best!), cute file folders, planners, calendars.. the whole nine yards. I love having a colorful and organized work space!
5. Spending quality time with friends, family, & G – I may not always have lots of time to spend with friends/family, but I want the time I do spend with them to be quality time! Some of my favorite ways to spend time with them: girls nights, date nights, and dinner with my family!